Watercolor and oil paintings of horses
My life as a full time artist. Read my story below
Gerdus Brönn is a leading equine artist.
His paintings can be seen in many collections worldwide. His work is modern and striking.
This is what others say about his work.
- Judy A Dawson Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:55 AM “Very nice range of value on this horse. I like the composition.”
- Guy Middleton : Excellent work
- Mark Lewis Smith: Oh wow Gerdus. Absolutely amazing job!
- Annalet Van Schalkwyk: This is so brilliant!
- Wendy Alber: Absolutely amazing Gerdus! Love it
I was commissioned to paint the trio of regal horses. The painting fits perfectly into the interior of the client. Let us do the same for you
- This is where your creative juices need to flow. The art studio needs good lighting. And good air circulation. You need enough workspace.
- I also need my audiobooks. Let me know what you are listening to right now. I am now listening to Shogun by James Clavell . Have you listened to this yet?
- Then you need inspiration. I am drawing inspiration from the scenery and the people around me.
Where can you see my work?
At the moment our work is available at Silver Hills Gems at Hartbeespoort, also just known as The Rockshop. Because of Covid 19 we were unable to return to our house in Mauritius and because of the difficulties of travel at this stage we have decided to stay in South Africa where we can see our family as often as we want. I have removed all the work that is currently available in Mauritius and I am just displaying work that is available for sale here at my current studio at 74 Scott street, Hartbeespoort.
My work is for sale in two places online for international buyers. The one is dailypaintworks.com and singulart.com. Singulart have free shipping and a free return policy if you are not happy with the work you receive. So please see my available work on the link below and feel free to click through to any one of the online platforms.
74 Scott street, Hartbeespoort, South Africa
You are welcome at the studio anytime. we would love to meet you and show you the art.